Intellectual Property Notice of Infringement Procedure
BodyBeat takes the intellectual property rights of others seriously. If you feel that there is content on BodyBeat+’s website that violates your intellectual property rights, please send the following information to our Support Team:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at our online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at our site.
3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit BodyBeat to locate the material.
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit BodyBeat to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the you may be contacted.
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.